I have dedicated my entire professional career to serving the citizens of Macon County as a prosecutor and would be honored to continue to do so as your elected State’s Attorney. If elected, I will:
· Continue to keep our community safe by utilizing 25 years of experience as a criminal prosecutor.
· Continue to diligently protect the rights of crime victims through dedication to their cases.
· Continue to be available to law enforcement, day or night, to provide legal advice and guidance in criminal investigations.
· Create an Elderly Victims Crime Unit to aggressively prosecute those who prey upon the elderly members of our community through neglect, abuse, or exploitation.
· Enforce a policy of “zero tolerance” towards criminals possessing or using guns within our community.
· Implement a Gang Prosecution Unit to aggressively prosecute gang crimes and to work with community groups to increase neighborhood awareness and deter our youths from gang affiliations.
· Provide the residents of Macon County the most effective, efficient, and professional State’s Attorney’s Office possible.
· Work closely with all local law enforcement agencies in the team effort to bring justice to the victims of crime and to keep our community safe.
· Listen to and address the concerns of the community through increasing the involvement of the State’s Attorney’s Office with neighborhood associations, community groups and other agencies.